Hemp & Coconut Shampoo bar – Does not contain water or chemical preservatives, the bar will naturally degrade.
Unlike hair soaps, the shampoo bar has a lower pH and does not require the use of an acidifying rinse.
It does not “generate” waste (foil, plastic bottle):
• Does not contain soap – after washing your hair with soap, you usually need to make an vinegar rinse to acidify the hair
• Is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Efficient (up to 50 uses)
• It has a small carbon footprint
• Perfect for short and long trips because takes up so little space and you can also wash your whole body with it
• Short hair – soak the shampoo bar and then wash directly with the bar.
• Long hair – we foam the shampoo bar in our hands and then apply the foam directly to the hair. Thanks to this method, the hair will not be tangled.
• It’s important to wash your scalp, not just the hair.
• After washing the hair with the shampoo bar, it is not necessary to use an acidifying (vinegar) rinse, as is often the case when using hair soap.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), White Clay, BTMS50 – Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Hemp seed oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Parfum, Coumarin